SHIPPING, HANDLING AND DELIVERY DATES
Pending order verification and credit approval, orders will be dispatched usually within 5-10 business days once the order is confirmed (excluding public holidays). Additionally, dispatch delays for some orders may occur due to the high volume of orders placed during promotional periods or sales. Saturday, Sunday and Hong Kong public holidays are not considered business days. Please note: We follow the Hong Kong calendar and local time (HKT).
We currently use DHL and Fedex for international orders. The shipments will be charged on flat rate basis.
DELIVERY WITHIN HONG KONG
We offer $60 HKD flat rate shipping (first 6 kg) on all Hong Kong (HKSAR) merchandise orders made at JUICESTORE.com.
IN-STORE PICK-UP SERVICE
Our in-store pickup service allows you to make a purchase on JUICESTORE.com and pick up the item at the JUICE Hong Kong TSIM SHA TSUI Store (G/F, 2 MINDEN ROW, TSIM SHA TSUI)
How it works
After adding items to cart, select ‘In-store Pick-up’ at Checkout. Once payment has been confirmed, you will receive an order confirmation email with the details of your order.
When and How to pick up
You'll receive an email notification when your item is ready for pick-up. The pick-up notification email will indicate your available pick-up time slot based on the date and time you have placed your order (please see below).
Picking up your order:
Please bring your proof of purchase (order confirmation email) and a valid government-issued photo ID.
- It is important that your purchase is picked up no later than 7 business days from its arrival at JUICE Tsim Sha Tsui. If you do not pick up your order within this time period your purchase will be canceled. A cancellation email will be sent to your email and return of funds will be issued in the form of STORE CREDIT ONLY - NO CASH REFUNDS. Please note that a $100 HKD restocking fee will be applied if the order is not picked up and cancelled.
- ppointed time-slot is solely limited to pick-up service. For any issues or queries about your order please contact our Customer Service team via email and refer to the Terms and Conditions from JUICESTORE.COM for any RETURNS AND EXCHANGES policy.
If you wish to designate another person for order pick-up, they must provide:
- A forwarded copy of your order confirmation email
- Order number
- Full name of person who placed the purchase
- Phone number of person who placed the purchase.
DELIVERY TO CHINA
China orders will be shipped within 5 business days and will require at least 14 days for cross-border processing or via DHL/Fedex: Cross Border Shipping - Flat rate HKD $280
- Flat rate shipping with duties and tax inclusive.
- Provide details to our CS agent at email@example.com
- At least 14 days to clear customs and import duties
- Once the package is cleared, a tracking number will be sent to you
By selecting DHL, this ensures a quicker delivery (Duties unpaid):
- All shipments to China are Delivery Duty Unpaid.
- Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country.
- These charges must be paid by the customer.
- Customers have to complete all the customs or import duties on their own. Please find out more information about the customs and imports duties on the DHL website.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
You can check the status of your orders by logging in to your account on our site. Simply go to Order History/Status in the My Account section. From there, click on any order number for its complete order details, including the tracking number. Clicking on the tracking number will take you directly to our delivery partner’s website, where you can follow the progress of your shipment.
CUSTOMS DUTIES & TAXES
Those ordered products for shipment to countries outside of Hong Kong may be subject to customs duties, taxes and fees levied by the destination country, which are not included in the price of the products. The purchaser of the shipment will be the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all the said customs duties, taxes and fees. Juice Store has no control over these charges and are not responsible for duties and taxes imposed, by the destination country.